Monday, March 21, 2022

Weird World (Random Life Post)



 One thing I learned coming back from my critical illness four years ago. Life is short, love is healing can save your life. The love of God, friends family, and complete strangers saw me through the other side of my battle. So even in the darkest of times my faith in humanity still stays resolute. Four years ago, lay in a bed wondering if I would live to see another day. You don't come back the same person from a trauma like that, you are the same, not really. What is strange going back into the world, you have experienced and seen things that no one would understand. In the same token, you don't want them to ever go through any of it.   

 Why someone could kill innocent people in the pursuit of greed? My heart and mind can grasp, the power of the human spirit or soul is stronger than greed. Sending lots of love to Ukraine. Hope that peace prevails. We are living in a time of a pandemic and war. Most people I speak with say, they have changed in the past two years. We all have come to some kind of " normal " if you will. When I first started writing this, I wasn't sure how to express how all of this felt?  In short like many of you. Feeling deep sadness not knowing how to help? I'll keep praying for Ukraine, in hopes that peace will prevail for their nation. (This is a very deep random life post, in full disclosure I wrote it at 1am sorry for all the grammatical issues, I just reverted to a draft to make some corrections. This edit was made on 03/21/2022 at 7:30am)

 I'll post some more light-hearted material a little later this week.  We can talk about the Duran Duran tour and how I choose the city to see them in. Decided to make it an art exploration concert-type thing. Perhaps we will do some slaps or wheatpaste?  Feeling weird about it all, haven't done something like this since before I was sick. Yet I'll find my way, I always do. Is it okay that I'm a little scared?  Life is short so in the name of living, we must live. So you see why I call these posts random, in the truest sense of the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment