Sunday, March 6, 2022

Dearest Linda Evangelista, We Got You! (Body Image)

I love Dr. Dray, I got a lot of emails about this recently, like the way she goes over cool sculpting.  She also goes over zoom dysmorphia, which is a thing. Zoom does mess with you a bit, who looks at themselves that much. 



Linda is brave coming forward after all she has been through, I've got scars on my abdomen, actually, don't have a belly button any longer. Let me tell you something it's so traumatic to look at your body and not know it any longer.  She is beautiful no matter what, she has the courage to show her scars, When you show light in darkness it empowers others to be strong,  While the press looks for pictures of her bare-faced in the public, Linda you have one of the most epic runways walks in history,  When those paparazzi are chasing you stop take a deep breath and work it! Strut your stuff for all of us out there, most of all strut for you. We got you, lady, just shine bright, most of all are happy. I'll shine bright with my tummy scars too.  There is a lot of clothing lines doing adaptive clothing. Would inspire a lot of men and women to see you. Linda, we got you so keep speaking out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment