Monday, November 8, 2021

Monday. ( Random Life Posts )

     What do you like to do on a day off? Decided to go to Aldi and get Salmon, spinach, and bone broth.  I stuck to my list except for a small Christmas Cactus. Then made a pit stop at Kohls, where I purchased some Lauren Conrad earrings  ( $8.00). I lost my hoops. My ears have felt nude. When arriving home, I put my recycling away then ate a salad.  I'm feeling better and recovering from an autoimmune flare. Finished my report on Abraham Lincoln, then  cleaned my home. My apartment required a soul purging clean. 

I listened to the Duran Duran mix I made on Spotify while obsessively cleaning. This is very therapeutic for me!  Sometimes a clean house puts the world in perspective. It's going to be warm here this week in New England. If you are new to the blog, my readers always liked these random life posts.

Im not in the headspace to post today, So tell me in the comments about you ?  


No comments:

Post a Comment