Saturday, November 6, 2021

Brace Yourself ... Behold the Bixie ( Winter Hair Trend 2021 ) Blogmas Day 3

 Are they growing out pixies? 

 



So this winter a magical haircut called the "Bixie" is coming to your town. Guess who has one?  I'll give you a minute... your very own Pop Trash Beauty ( Tracey)! Yes, I have a Bixie!

 Even better I didn't know it was a thing? I'm growing out my pixie. My stylist gave me some highlights at last week's visit and updated my haircut! What is a "Bixie" you ask? This morning while reading POP SUGAR   just happened upon an article about the "Bixie " They explained it as being a cross between a bob and pixie.  So wonder how many Bixies you spot this winter. I decided to share my hair evolution with all of you. You'll love the last photo, being an overachiever. I not only gave myself a Quarantine haircut but also ended up trying to trim it. So I had a mohawk / Pixie so is that a Mowixie? 

This is a Bixie! 



                      

My hair fell out due to medication in 2017, so I had to pixie my hair.
                             The hair grew back, it's really weird growing out a pixie. 
                                One day you love it, the next your looking for a hat or wig.






 
I used large head wraps to disguise the uneven growth.
 I looked very Austenite in this photo.



This is the aftermath of my " Quarantine " haircut! Mowixie  





References 

Harrington, Jessica. “Prepare to See the ‘Bixie’ Haircut Trend Everywhere This Winter.” Pop Sugar , November 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment