Thursday, May 24, 2018

My Mother's Leopard Scarf Intervention




While taking a walk with my mom , we both need it for our physical therapy. She looked at me with motherly concern and said , How long you had that leopard scarf ? I've had it about 3 years , I think you should change it up dear. When I go on your Facebook your in allot of pictures with it. You have so many beautiful scarfs why don't you switch it up. I felt like we were having a Carrie Fisher / Debbie Reynolds type of interaction. I really wasn't feeling that great with sass , I replied to her no one cares but you. She continued you don't even match ? " Mom its 2018 no one matches "

 Let me share the pictures that spawned the debate over my leopard infinity scarf . Let me disclaimer this post by saying the identity of my friends in these photos have been protected. Also I didn't send out permissions for release. forms.
( Please let me disclaimer this post , It was written in fun and humor )
Night out with High School Friends 

Im seeing the pattern 

Again I wanted to be right 

My cousins son and leopard scarf 
  She has a point there are more photos , avid readers of this blog will probably find more. I guess at some point you just have to realize that your mother might be right. Even that you are 43 and know everything. I agreed to retire my dear scarf for a bit . I thought I was the scarf like Kate Middleton's Jeans     What is your most photographed article of clothing ? 



No comments:

Post a Comment