Saturday, February 26, 2022

Random Life (Pandemic Fatigue ) Fatigued Feeling Rather Dystopian Darling !


How is your pandemic going? Do you watch old movies and lament for the days when you could go out and about without thinking of the timing. This weekend pandemic fatigue hit me a bit hard. Prior to the new variant de jour. We got hit with about a foot of snow, which I went out for a nice long walk in. I keep thinking about all the strife in the world. Thinking of the people in the Ukraine who are fighting to keep their freedom. It seems a world away, yet too close for comfort. How polarized America has been would we be able to pull it together if something like this happened to us? Then I realize that this is getting a bit too deep decide to turn my thoughts into more upbeat topics. 

Duran Duran has been nominated for the 2022 Rock n Roll Hall of Fame, I've been voting almost every day. You can vote for Duran Duran here !   Speaking of those wild boys they have released the album and the tour is starting soon. check out all the updated information on ( duranduran.com ) grab yourself a little merch. 

Yes, we did a PTB style review, which I feel a bit cringy about. Sometimes my beauties mama gets an idea it's a tad bit over the top. I shall just leave it for it's not the weirdest post on this blog. We pride ourselves on being a bit " unique" If I ever meet Duran Duran I'll just own my uniqueness and pray that I've passed under the radar.



 
Even though yours truly did venture into the world of the crop top, which has left me feeling a tad embolden. Life is short own your uniqueness even if you are thick like me wear that crop top. You can read my full account on gram ( Instagram) I'll also be posting a full account here just for my dearest beauties. 

Some of you daredevils travel and such. I'm an immune-compromised set, not the jet set. My chronic illness decided to flare a couple months back, finally has decided to give myself a break. I'm sure happy to be feeling healthy again. Well, it's been nice catching up with all of you doing our best in this dystopian world. 






 





No comments:

Post a Comment