Friday, February 12, 2016

What Does the Heart Want ?

I
I had to write this on my phone so it's not perfect. Though I promised I'd post . 

I really don’t want to do the same post about being single and fabulous again.  You ever have the same question posed to you , repeatedly ?  I think you know what you want till someone straight up asks you.
So I guess this year instead of professing my love to a glass of wine , Ill try to find out what I want !
What do I want in a partner ?
·        Kindness and empathy 

·        Accepting my cat he is my best friend over ten years not negotiable 
·        
S
S Someone who won't just use me for my creativity and throw me away. I'd want someone whom we could combine our skill sets and grow together. 
·       
·        I want to be valued enough that Birthdays and Valentines Days matter. I mean a card even . ( yeah I've been forgotten can you tell ) 

·       Im not desperate nor a doormat beacause Im a chubby women . My value as a human is not predicated to the size of my dress. Honestly if you don't take me as I am now , then even at a smaller size we'd probably not be cool. 

I II Someone who is proud to be together not casting me aside like a piece of rubbish Wont throw me to the wolves and run away only emerging when the dust has settled 

     I just want a kind loving human to who wants to share a life together . Who is willing to work hard together and communicate . Also a love of eclectic genres of music film and art is helpful 


What do you want in or have in a partner 

No comments:

Post a Comment