Monday, January 11, 2016

Dear David Bowie ( Saying Goodbye )









Dear David,


I heard of your passing this morning on NPR, I had to check and see if it was true. Our circles in this life never touched. That’s the beautiful thing about music is that it can enter your veins, leaving an indelible mark on your soul. The restorative powers of feeling validated are sometimes immeasurable. Thank you for not being afraid to take risks and become David Bowie. In your courage you gave to hope to many of us that felt alone in our bedrooms listening to your music. I learned that the world was bigger than my comprehension that if I held in there, Id eventually meet other people like me who didn’t fit in find a place where I belonged. Until I meet you in the Disco in the sky. Thanks for being you.

Love Always

Tracey 

No comments:

Post a Comment