Friday, January 8, 2016

Mid Life Puberty ( random life post )

Since I’ve entered my midlife, it’s been like going through puberty again. My face has been graced with lovely acne. With the installation of a shiny new retainer for my teeth.( only have to wear at night)  Id liken my experience thus far, to a premenopausal Judy Blume novel.” Hi god its me Tracey “ . 


You're body is changing in so many ways. Then I think I may want to enter back into the dating world again. This is scary on so many levels. I forget what it's actually to be with a partner. I'm horrible at flirting also. I think you should get a brochure on how all this all works, even better a lamented index card with bullet points.  Though what I gather from this metamorphosis is that sometimes really great comes from the changes. They say beauty fades , I say it gets more intense . The lines on your face get more expressive because your living laughing and loving a lot . 


We have stretch marks battle scars we have earned. This is a different kind of puberty maybe it's the time when you finally emerge and be your authentic self. Hey I'm feeling better about this , now time to go put on my zit cream . Random post yet I think we needed to talk about it ! How is your journey going ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment