Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Hot Holiday Gifts

Image via JCPenney  I Heart Ronson " Cadillac Sweatshirt " 
Pop Trash Beauties Top 3 Picks Holiday Gifts (That are actually cool)

I’ve been lurking the internet far and wide making my list, checking it twice. I’ve assembled my top 5 picks for Holiday gifts.

Charlotte Ronson is part of a very famous musical family. She went in a different creative direction. Ronson has had an interest in fashion since she was a child.  She graduated from New York University majoring in Studio Art and interned with Harper’s Bazaar, Rolling Stone and Cynthia Rowley. Her designs have been worn by such celebrities as Micha Barton, Kate Moss, Ellen Pompeo, Nicole Richie, Samantha Ronson, and Gwen Stefani to name a few. 

Thanks to the inception of I Heart Ronson collaboration with JC Penney in 2009. The collaboration is still going strong . 

"samantharonson Me and my baby. ️ @charlotteronson @cjronson @jcpenney #iheartronson #cadillacronson make sure you get yours! And when u do, tag me in your photo so I can see!!! " ( Via @samantharonson Twitter ) 

You also can wear the Charlotte Ronsons stylish designs too. She made this adorable sweatshirt in honor of her twin sister Samantha’s dog Cadillac. 

Those who follow Samantha on social media know Cadillac. She posts very adorable pictures of him snuggling with his mom , to videos of him playing hide and seek. Cadillac Ronson should have his own sweatshirt. His Proud mama Samantha Ronson has been tweeting, instagraming about the sweatshirt. ( I don’t blame her if my cat Bubba was on a shirt , Id do the same) . Even celebrity friends such as Drea Dematteo and Ellen Pompeo have been striking a pose in there Cadillac sweatshirts. I choose this for my list because it encompasses a love of family and pets. The price point and quality is good.  I've purchased I Heart Ronson before the quality is extremely high. I like the fact there is also a story with this shirt. The dog is actually someone’s fur kid. I just ordered mine can’t wait for it to arrive.

Update JCPenney.com is sold out 





Retro Candy Box


One upon a time there was a miraculous concept called penny candy. Everyone had a corner store in there hood. Where you could stock up on, the essential sweets of childhood. (I remember when my mom sent me to the store to get her cigs and milk, imagine that happening in 2014)
Well you can relive your childhood once again in a Retro Candy Gift Box.  While in Maine for some Christmas shopping at the outlets in Maine Kittery Outlets  (If you visit New England make sure you check it out, especially the makeup outlet) I went to Yummies Candy Store discovering this gem and so much more. The Retro Candy Box retails for 24.99 , this will surely be a fabulous gift

Novelty Socks



Who doesn't like a good pair of funky socks? Especially for the folks with strict corporate dress codes. A lot of times knowing you have Garfield socks on underneath it all (The No Doubt Song “Underneath it All “popped into my head too. This could go on all day. ) I find Etsy really has a vast selection of novelty socks. Here are my favorite sock shops ..





1 comment:

  1. Youre so cute ! Its nice to have you back on the blog. You always add the socks in on your gift lists. I still give out french soap as hostess gifts because of the first post you did.

    ReplyDelete