Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Random Life : Pop Chic Boutique Lip Balm and Painted Bags

Im very very excited to announce that our Lip Balm is up in the Pop Chic Boutique !! With our upcycled hand painted bags, you'll find something unique and beautiful just like you. I will be introducing my lip exfoliate and candy cane body scrub this week. We will also be introducing the winter bags. I've taken a geometric vent to my designs in this batch. Also introducing more of our Art Deco Flapper Gal bags. I've been working hard to stay on trend , yet also hunting out inspiration from raw European and American street style . Not the magazine, socialite,brand ambassador celebrity street style . The nitty gritty heart beat of the city , keeping it real street style.  I invite you to my shop will let you know when our winter bags are ready for there debut.







No comments:

Post a Comment