Sunday, September 14, 2014

The Selfie Brush





This may be the new Topsy Tail of this generation , I was really ready to mock the selfie brush. You'd be surprised it is getting glowing reviews from reputable style magazines Though I think I'm going to need try this selfie brush out to be sure. I really like the idea of this product ( no they are not sending me one for free, I will pay for mine )  Especially since one of its features is not losing your phone in your purse. With the Holiday season slowly creeping up on us. I think it would make an excellent gift for that person who has everything. Actually for the person who "really " loves themselves. I'm conflicted yet as a blogger who has to take a lot of her own photos , Im curious .
















Selfie Brush for iPhone 5 & 5S - Pink - The Selfie Brush - SPECIAL COLLECTIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment