Friday, October 3, 2014

Buns on the Run (Random Life Post )

My laptop has for lack of a better word died. So while I save my pennies my computer will be this iPod Touch. The laptop will let me in for brief moments so I jump on it . It's been a great month so far new temp assignment with a great team. Also I will for the first time become a god parent. I found a coffee house that isn't pretentious with good coffee. 
I've been trying to be mindful of those around me and myself. Thanks to the gym and candy detox I'm getting back into my post smoking weight clothes. I've been listening to new genres of music. I've been wearing buns every freaking day . I need a haircut like yesterday so I'm having to rock the bun . Lets look at these buns . 
Slicked back Bun

Pop knot 
Wait hair didn't look like a shaggy dog so I let it go. Well I know Im at a crossroads in my life right now. Lots of change happening some painful. Though sometimes you got to just ride the tide. Ill be back with my dark lippy choices for fall . I said the post was random. 

No comments:

Post a Comment