Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Beauty Tuesday : What are BB, CC, & DD Creams?


Are you confused about the whole CC , BB , DD Cream thing ?  What are the benefits of these miracle creams you ask ?  Which one do you use ?  Well to clear up a little of the mind chatter, they are all tinted moisturizers with sun protection. Choosing one is entirely up to what your skin needs entail. So shall we go there to the world of the double letter creams ?  

BB Cream

CC Cream 



 DD Cream 




What double letter cream is right for you ? You have to really know what your looking for the cream to do. Basically try out a couple different brands to see what works for you.The skincare brand you use now, may offer double letter creams. I use two CC Creams Almay and Physicians Formula . When my skin is dry I use Physicians Formula. Everyone's skin type is different my CC  cream may not  work as well on you. So do your homework. If you have any questions leave them in the comments below. See you next post !!










 Products I Use 

Physicians Formula Super CC + in Light
Kohl Eyeliner Plum and Brown 
Estee Lauder Sungoddess Bronser 
Lipstick  - Varies with mood yet bold berries is what I'm into at this juncture. 
Estee Lauder - Velvet Orchid ( tell them to make it again , I only got two tubes left in the freezer) 
Wet n Wild - Plum 

No comments:

Post a Comment