Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pop Trash Beauty now a Lifestyle Blog ( I'm getting close to 40 )



I knew the transition must happen yet wasn't sure how to do it. Not that a lot has changed all that much except that yeah the blog has to grow up. I'm not a mother of children ( Though I've helped raise a lot , yes mothers I know it doesn't count ) . Also not married so its kind of hard for me to write about the life of my peers. When I really don't live in that world of juice boxes and couples vacations. Though I do visit that world for the people I love live there. 

Pretty much reading the musings of a lot of twenty-something bloggers that there biggest fear is being me. When I was in my twenties this isn't what I envisioned for myself either. Yet you have to come to the realization that it indeed could happen to you. Seriously it isn't that you're ugly, damaged, or unworthy its just kind of how things turn out. If you end up like me just deal with it , count your blessings instead of what you don't have in life. You have love of friends, family, pets even then you have a lot. There is so many things to experience in this world. Instead of wondering about it. You have been given the gift to live it. Love sometimes shows up a bit later than expected so never give up on it! When you least expect it love is going to find you. 


 

The women of Sex in the City put names and faces to  faces to the mature unmarried lady. If you are in my demographic of the late 30's and up cat lady demographic. Please watch season one of Sex in the City on a rainy nothing to do weekend. I just did recently it was like therapy on so many levels.( That's your homework )  Yes , I know we don't have there bank accounts and closets. Yet we are women out in this big old world trying to make it . We are redefining what our generation is going into uncharted waters. In this we are blazing a trail for those who come after us. In my opinion just a bunch of very sexy , beautiful , intelligent women who are late bloomers to some. Think also blossoming in others I think we are all going to learn a lot along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment