Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Dear Santa






Id like to thank my internet family for all your love and prayers on the passing of my grandmother this past week. My family and I take great comfort in them all. I miss her dearly but know she is at peace.

When I began this holiday season I believed that Christmas miracles still happen even if your an 37 unemployed cat lady such as I . I already have been blessed with a few which have taken me by surprise and reignited my faith in believing to keep moving on . This blog has been such a blessing in so many ways I can't even put into words how much it means to me. How having all of you in my life has made even the most hopeless of times more bearable. So with this I write a grown up letter to Santa Claus ( its weird but so am I , I think you know this by now)





Dear Santa
 I write to you in the wee hours of the morning with a lot on my mind. A few days ago a horrific tragedy took 20 beautiful children from the world. I hope you send there families and the world healing. I also hope that this ignites gun control laws to go into effect. We shouldn't loose anymore children adults to violence. I ask that you put peace , healing , change on your sled for the world.  I hope that you also put some food for the hungry on your sled. When so many of us are worried about gaining those holiday pounds from abundance. That we share that with our neighbors so they shall not be hungry. I also hope that they have warm jackets in this winter chill. If you'd be so kind to also put some change and action on your sled for the marine animals that are being slaughtered during this time in senseless killing. One of them the dolphin who was known to have saved many men at sea. Also protection for all the animals that are being hunted by man for sport , fur , bush meat. Please send protection for the forests across the world . That are being torn down in the name of resources that can be found elsewhere. Also put sustainability on your sled for the world so there may be clean drinking water , food , shelter and medicine for those in need. If you have room could you add some jobs for us who need to support ourselves in this world. So we shall be able to be independent and productive members of society again. Also resources for the many who have lost there homes and business's to natural disaster. I think your sled may be quite full by now . I know there are so many other things the world needs. I was going to ask for a job, novelty tea kettle and new jammies though I thought these needs were more urgent .

Sincerely

Tracey


No comments:

Post a Comment