Sunday, September 23, 2012

Naked Face ( Real Beauty )


Naked Face  Real Beauty
I decided to take pictures of myself with no makeup
post them to facebook page . 


I got out of the shower the other morning and started taking pictures of my face. Fresh and Clean with out my war paint that I use to face the world. In an age where we are measured on society's expectations of beauty. I wanted to do something personal not many beauty bloggers do this , I never quite been a beauty blogger. I think with all the makeup I do on this blog . That a look at a real 37 year old face was important . I've paired each photo with an quote that embodies the message. I too am learning to love myself as I am. I feel every time I put myself out there I am helping others find the courage to live there life authentically embracing there real beauty. Inside and out
“I didn’t belong as a kid, and that always bothered me. If only I’d known that one day my differentness would be an asset, then my early life would have been much easier.”
- Bette Midler



“She lacks confidence, she craves admiration insatiably. She lives on the reflections of herself in the eyes of others. She does not dare to be herself.”
- Anais Nin

 “We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.”
- Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment