Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pop Trash Beauty Inspirational FB Posts




Since starting our wonderful facebook page. I noticed other pages that had pictures with quotes, poems, jokes on them. After months of sharing these posts with my friends. I knew it was a matter of time before I made my own. With a photo library of many many makeup looks coupled with a head full of random information. I set fourth to create my own this was really scary for me. I was going to put words of wisdom with my picture. I thought the reaction would be negative ( never listen to that negative dialogue that creeps in )  With the many risks I've taken lately I thought why not. My facebook family has embraced these little posts have wanted one each day. This is why I encourage you to come over . I do quirky things live daily. So here is a look at some of my inspirational posts.

I was listening to the furs and this happened 

I love this quote by Man Ray . 


This one didn't go over so well . I was feeling love
even I get a little romantic now and then.

This kind of says it all 

Where are you Mr. Knightly ???? 

To our dearest Nora ..
Join us over at Facebook be happy to see all of you :)  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pop-Trash-Beauty/154202761304268

No comments:

Post a Comment