Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Duran Duran Valley of the Dolls





I am a duranie if you couldn't tell. I try to explain how they inspire me artistically. Well they posted two gems to there facebook page. This might give you some insight to why this Pop Trash Beauty loves her Wild Boys. I almost feel like they are my cool arty big brothers. This blog is changing as you can see there is plenty of room for everyone. Duran Duran came to me in a time in my life. That I was very broken . Through there music they made me feel good. It was a happiness that made my heart smile.( sappy but true) Over the years they have brought so many blessings into my life. I would like to show an example of why this freaky arty geek loves them. Nick Rhodes so needs to do an episode of Robot Chicken.



Here is my little Duran Peep inspired Video.

No comments:

Post a Comment