Monday, May 28, 2012

Insomnia Beauty

So you had that late coffee . Maybe you took that late afternoon nap. If you like me your body is tired yet the mind won't shut down. I've mediated to become relaxed yet an hour later I'm up. What do I think about while staring up at the ceiling ( I've had a list fixation lately indulge me )

  • I bargain with hours , If I get 3 hours that will be okay. 
  • What if I did a series of paintings featuring face painting
  • I haven't posted that video youtube yet ? 
  • What if I don't find a job ?
  • My bathing suit is too big from last year.I'm going to the beach in couple hours
  • Why did all those dolphins die in Peru ?
  • Should I go to Duran Durans appearance at GMA in June? 
  • Will Julian Lennon hit 200, 000 likes on Facebook ( go like him his page is awesome, I'm there too much) 
  • Crop circles why are they mostly in England ? 
I didn't promise you all that they would be profound by any means. Though it is what goes on as I lay in my bed. I have to detox from twitter this is a given. People are way too interesting to talk too. So you have had a night like this let me show you some tricks that might take the sting out . I like to call affectionately the day of the walking zombie. 




Green Tea Bags- Take two put them in hot water  , like your steeping them. Then remove them put them in a sandwich bag pop them in the freezer. In the morning put them on your eyes. They are anti inflamitory with reduce the puffy look.

Water - Drink allot of water .Keeps you hydrated makes you feel more human. 

Coffee- Venti , Non fat , Quad latte please. 

White Eyeliner- A little white eyeliner on the inner corner of your eye helps. 

Jumping Jacks - I learned this one from the Beauty Bean . Do jumping jacks when you get up. Do them everytime fatigue hits . They will help you push through it. 

Disclaimer - Let friends that you will be interacting with during the day. That you didn't sleep the night before it helps when your yawning. Or zoning off during conversations. 


These are just a couple that get me through the day of the zombie . Which is among me now . The birds chirping the light is pouring in the windows. My ride for the beach will be here in two hours . So maybe some of this helps. Yes music always helps me out . 


Yes, I am using the old Arizona photos. I just miss the Frank Zappa poster lol


 This is in my morning rotation while I'm getting ready




5 comments:

  1. Tray
    I can see you doing jumping jacks singing outkast.What I love about you is you are profound in so many ways. Yet that isn't all you are. You balance it out with off beat humor I love.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom
      I had to do allot of jumping jacks today. I slept through my alarm clock with my cousins waiting on me. Honestly you have to sass it with humor. Its just the way I roll. LOL

      Delete
  2. It's too bad I can't do jumping jacks in every meeting at work. I'd get into really good shape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the green tea bags and jumping jack tricks - I agree with LiLU about doing jumping jacks at work, it might stop me dosing off!! I use white eyeliner along my waterline usually to help me look more awake when I'm really not.

    Hope you had a great day at the beach.

    Susannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute post, as always!! thanks for the tips love =)

    ReplyDelete