Sunday, June 3, 2012

Cracking the Eye Shadow Code : Smokey Eye With Q-tip







Cracking the Eye Shadow Code :  Smokey Eye with Q-tips

I wanted to share this youtube with all of you. I have mentioned this video in a previous post because I love it that much . We will have a a next our very own tutorial in the next post. Where I will introduce you to brushes.  I had a pro makeup artist ( who is actually practicing there craft) take a look at the video. There are revisions that need to be made. So I wanted to post this youtube show you how my go at it went . I know you were concerned with the brushes needed. This look is done with Q-tips . When you go through the video pause it at each section as needed.  This smokey is super easy to do . Give it a try let me know how you do. I've done this look so many times. I think it will be the eye you have been requesting. Emily is a news Anchor who shows us this technique. She is a youtube guru and one of my favorites.




The first time you do the look don't get frustrated . Practice you will find a comfort level
with the blending and dark color.













2 comments:

  1. PTB

    I tried this first time I looked like a zombie. Second time my teen daughter begged me to teach her. When you get the thumbs up from your kid. Thank you for sharing the video. I've subscribed to her page :)
    Lynda ( via Facebook msg )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome !!!! It does take a couple of rounds . Once I got it down. I wear it out allot . People love it.. Seriously getting your daughter to agree WOW xoxo Tracey

    ReplyDelete