Friday, August 12, 2011

Perseid meteor showers & makeup look





Yes its a slow Friday here at Pop Trash Beauty . I know its hard to believe but my dance card is not full at the moment.( its sad really )  So I come home from work make dinner between cooking the asparagus's and fluffing the Jasmine rice I decided to do a makeup look. Inspired by the meteor shower and Kat Von D . I thought the stars on her face were fitting for this occasion. I will also tell you Where can watch the Meteor Shower online. I will be there with you in my Jammie's chowing down on chips & salsa with  my cat Bubba watching a meteor shower online. ( I love being a geek at times like this )





We will be able to view the  Perseid meteor showers by going to NASA 's web page for theMARSHALL SPACE CENTER ( Just click on the highlighted orange link , which I made orange paying homage to Tang ) We also have a full moon tonight so star gazers this is a fantastic night . I stand corrected lets hope we see something. Full Moon being a diva tonight. Here are a couple more shots of my look. Mind you it was a last minute inspiration Im naming it Meteor Shower Von D inspired look.


Cooking & Playing makeup




 




I like the look with red lippy


I really hope we get to see the meteor shower this weekend. I apreciate you all so very much. To my blogging community family sorry Ive not been to your blogs in a while. Im going to smother you with loves this weekend










1 comment: