Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Random Life Post : Take out the Pop Trash





I woke up this morning and took out the Trash. We have critters so you have to wait till morning. I put on the coffee jumped in the shower( where I do my best thinking) We all have to do chores of some sort. I really thought about Trash. Some peoples trash is another persons treasure. Would anything that I tossed out be of value.

This is Treasure ( my niece and I finger painting)



I often think of Artists who only use trash in there work. Perhaps the amazing way people upcycle things into everything. I once again have got into a makeup / hair rut. With everything going I just havent had the energy to do it. Its time to go sit in my stylists chair. I value the 20 minutes of extra sleep. When sleep is hard to come by these days. So to celebrating taking out the trash . I thought I'd post some songs with Trash in them. I hope you enjoy this random ode to songs of Trash.

Well but of course












2 comments:

  1. Trash .. Here in Venice, there is a veritable parade of people, many neat and clean, rummaging through the trash for recyclables of value. This has become the ultimate test for liberals. I understand that this parade is about survival and I hate that it has to be. And I'm not happy running into any who plunder. Most are homeless and as often angry as pleasant. Maybe the quality of a civilization is what happens to the trash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post, I often think of trash in that way as well. If anyone else would "want" what I was throwing away. I've been in the makeup/hair rut before, hopefully you'll get out of it soon!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete