Saturday, February 5, 2011

Random Life Post : Seattle Flashbacks

As I settle in from a long an very trying week. As you know I have had a ghastly head cold which makes everything just hard. Enough of the whining surely you didn't come here for that. As allot of you know I went to Seattle this September for my cousins wedding. I was staying in Tacoma actually so I took a day to go into the city to meet my friend Honor for a day of giggles an reuniting. I got into the city hours earlier to soak in some Seattle. I get a high almost from large cities especially ones as creative an quirky as Seattle. If you have never been especially if you are a music fan. You should go it will not disappoint in the least. So I did do a post months ago with some snaps of my trip. Though I didn't think anyone liked it so I took it down. PTB followers who read The Jet Lagged Blog Post have wondered where the pictures went. Well since Its Friday also for the mere fact I need a mental vacation here are my snaps from my day in Seattle as requested by you ! 



















1 comment:

  1. I would love to go there! Very cool city. Hey i was sick too feel ur pain! Am i dreaming or did you change ur background? Lookin' very pop art...tres bien!
    Cupcake
    Xo

    ReplyDelete