Tuesday, February 8, 2011

#DuranDuran Inspired look Seven and the Ragged Tiger

( ** Disclaimer** I didnt post this originally  beacause it just didnt grab me like the others. Yet when PTB readers found out it exsisted they wanted it. So we will call this one the Hidden Track )
The code word is " Hidden Tiger " please let me in


Hello I must say this is a ton of fun. Well I added a look Seven and the Ragged Tiger which was Duran Duran's 3rd studio Album. I took inspiration off the cover art also the track New Moon on Monday. I don't know why I seem to be on a feline kick lately. I used tiger colors for the eye with dramatic tails. I also looked at the stunning New Moon on Monday video vixen .  This eye should be toned down for everyday wear. In case you were wondering the Red Carpet Massacre look is way over the top. I went a little crazy you'll see this week. There is glitter lace an fake blood. I thought I should end this series on a avaunt guard note. ( I have a special surprise for the RCM look. That has made me hold it back so long.  )






This is eye with the crazy tiger tail , Gold shadow lid , orange crease,white highlight, winged out liner

Well as you can tell taking photo's of myself is not my strong point. I like putting makeup on other people its easier . When the youtube tutorials come out youll be able to see the color pop more. I did want to icorporate tiger stripes seeing this look is inspired by wild boys, not wild kingdom it was best to leave them out.We did just do leopard spots.  This look is wearable an fun.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the video to see this in more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the video will totally shed some light on the whole subject. The pics don't do it justice. The videos will tie in all of the looks nicely. I seem to be on Duran Time for them. lol

    ReplyDelete