Thursday, December 9, 2010

What's Coming up on Pop Trash Beauty



Hello PTB Lovahs !  December is going to be very exciting on PTB. I want to end 2010 with a bang ! I'd like to thank all of you for the love an support of our little blog. Taking random nuggets from my brian out into the cyber world. I've been working very hard on the next posts mentioned.

2010 Stocking Stuffer Grab Gifts for less

Want to be the envy of your friends with the best swag. I will share with you the little gems Ive acquired over the years.

December 21 - Duran Duran Inspired Eye looks

To celebrate the Itunes release of All You Need Is Now . I will do 4 eye looks based on  4 Albums . When I first came up with the concept I went very avaunt guard . After an explosion of feathers an glitter in my bathroom. I realized that the looks should be wearable. Later in the month I will do youtube tutorials on 3 of the looks. You can wear these looks to a concert or modify them for everyday. So you can wear some Duran Duran inspiration out an about. Even if your not a fan they are really fun. I can't wait to share with you.


Interview with a Makeup Artist

I am going to debut the series this month. I've been lucky enough to have some very talent artists. From Editorial to Music videos . Tell you about themselves an there artistry. If you are an artist an want to be featured velvetbanana31@gmail.com   You'll love finding out about the hands that form pop culture.

Body Image - Tanerexia

It is a real disorder with many layers . You'd be surprised at what the pursuit of that bronze glow has cost some people

So there is a December to remember on Pop Trash Beauty ! Can't wait !

2 comments: