Sunday, December 12, 2010

Top 5 Stocking Stuffer Picks

Every since I was a wee little Pop Trash Beauty. I enjoyed my stocking the most out of the Christmas haul. Mom would wrap even the little tubes of cherry chapstick up. In this post I will share the little money saving an thoughtful ways. I fill my stockings an grab gifts for this holiday season. Just to let you know I bought all the products featured in this blog.
Palmers Crispy Coal, Perfect for the Naughty


Lip Balm & Hand Lotion
Avon has these adorable holiday themed lippys an lotions. The best part of this deal is that you can mix an match them. Two for 1.75 cents an other such bargains. I'm using them to put in my friends stockings. Also to ad filler to gift baskets for clients. I love the price ,product, packaging.



French Milled Soaps
This sounds a little luxe but indeed its not  I liken them to vary in price point from 2.95 to 29.95 . I stick to the lower end of that scale. I take mis matched tea saucers . Which can be found at any flea market practically . Put in an a cellophane bag tie up with a nice piece of ribbon. Looks like it came from a botique.They last forever an have that subtle fresh out of shower soap smell. I even wrap a bar in tulle an stick it my frillies drawer. Some craft an candle shops carry them. Though you can purchase them online also. This is my favorite brand Pre de Provence
Love this soap !



Nail Tools
I love getting people polish an other such nail treats. You're giving the gift of pampering . Nail tools are always appreciated.Most of all its a money saver.


I was trying to be arty




Hot Chocolate , Tea , Coffee 

I like to buy a couple of various full size boxes of Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate then break them up an make little stocking stuffers out of them . This gives the coffee an tea drinkers a chance to try something new. Buy a festive mug at the dollar store even an make your own little gift pack. Vintage tea towels , novelty coffee mugs. There are so many ways you can make this gift personal. I give a Dunkin Donuts gift card with a pound of coffee. When you see versions of these in the store 9 out of 10 times you get very little product an your paying for packaging.



Pet Toys

A thoughtful accent to any pet owners stocking.  I could do a whole entire post on pet Christmas gifts. I will feature one of the cutest cat toys. My cat Bubba will have pet sushi in his stocking.   

                                                         









Stocking Stuffer / Gift Basket Saver Tips

I have in years past bought gift sets featuring nail , makeup , body care. One year I got a holiday value set of lancome juicy tubes. I also got a mascara set from another line . I put them in a tulle pouch from the craft store . Paired with a nice card won all of them over. This was a gift to clients an co-workers that didnt break the bank yet was high quality.







Thankyou for comming over too Pop Trash Beauty . Come back for our next post  !

1 comment:

  1. Everyone I know gets excited by little baskets or bags of lots of little things ... good ideas.

    ReplyDelete