Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Compliation Of Music Quotes






"Can't tell the real from reflection when all these faces look the same to me  In every city such a desolate dream "

Duran Duran


"All the world will love you just as long, as long as you are a shooting star. "



Bad Company




Even the losers get lucky sometimes.



Tom Petty




Destruction leads to a very rough road, but it also breeds creation.



Red Hot Chili Peppers




"All the money you make will never buy back your soul. "



Bob Dylan


“The only thing I really wanted to be was a beatnik, and look what happened: I ended up being in a band.”



Debbie Harry



“Sometimes the hardest thing to do is just to stay human.”



Michael Franti




“You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”


John Lennon




There are some people that if they don't know, you can't tell them.

Louis Armstrong
 
 
"Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free."




Jim Morrison
 
 
"I want people to remember me as a full on entertainer and a good person. "




Aaliyah


It sometimes feels like a strange movie, you know, it's all so weird that sometimes I wonder if it is really happening.



Eminem


I'm so happy because today I found my friends - they're in my head.



Kurt Cobain
 
I'm just like anyone. I cut and I bleed. And I embarass easily.



Michael Jackson

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome. Just so you know, I have danced to these songs on stage many times. Great taste, love.

    xxoo

    Kiki

    ReplyDelete