Sunday, May 18, 2014

The MAC Malelficent Collection

The MAC Malelficent Collection


Eyeshadow
maccosmetics.com


Mac cosmetics eyeliner
maccosmetics.com





Maleficent Nail Lacquer | M·A·C Cosmetics | Official Site

maccosmetics.com






This collection is beautiful indeed.  Though I think my mind was thinking of the Animated Sleeping Beauty. I was looking for some more vibrant purples, greens , and pink  perhaps ?  Also shouldn't they have incorporated the Dragon? ( I am a movie geek so allow me the liberty  to be a bit of a snob )  The pallet colors didn't seem Malelfcient like to me. I will say in all fairness my mind was stuck in the animated classic.  The new movie when it comes out May 30th  will perhaps shed some light on the color selections. What I love is the lip selections to me were right on the money. The name of the lipstick alone would make me buy it. " Loves First Kiss "  . ( Lipstick is sold out )   I do love the line the shadows are deeply pigmented. I've heard the contouring powder is amazing , that is also sold out. I have to say its a well done collection if your a make up freak, I would say a must have in your collection. Maleficent is my favorite Disney Vixen of all time.  So I would like to know if MAC hired you too create an dream eye shadow pallet , What would you base it on ?   Lourde has collaborated with MAC on a purple lipstick that will be out in June. So keep your eyes peeled beauties lots of glam this summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment