Sunday, May 18, 2014

40 Things to do by age 40 ( List 11- 20 )



I have been obsessing over this list. Want to have it finished by my 39th Birthday next Friday. So I take you through my eleven through twenty.

11. Want to learn how to plant and maintain a city garden.
12. Go on a roller coaster that I have been too scared to ride. Its called the Black Widow though we will have a show down.
13. I had a dog named Bubba in Arizona ,he only had 3 legs. Bubba and I healed together learned to love and trust people again. I want to bring his dog collar to the Dog Church with his picture & story to be put up on the wall.
14. Attend 5 shows of bands I know nothing about in venues that I've never been too.
15. Give up Candy once and for all
16. Do the Warrior Dash
17. Do more work for the Bees and the environment in doing so learn about sustainability of the earth.
18. Learn to use a sewing machine
19. Read 25 books
20. Attend 5 Red Sox Games


No comments:

Post a Comment