Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Skincare of the 1920's Women ( Roaring 20s Week )



Well in researching this post I came across some really interesting tidbits in old articles. This comes from McCall's 1920 by Suzanne Sheldon via Old Magazine Articles.com. I don't recommend doing the eye wash unless you consult a physician. Even in the present day allot of this is true. Good dietary habits , physical activity and lots of water are indeed key to a good complexion. Though some this article will make you chuckle. Though I wonder if the chin bandage works. I believe Joan Crawford was a believer in the chin bandage of course no wire hanger for her. So take a look at this article tell me what you think. We will be talking a little bit about rebelling through fashion tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment