Friday, March 28, 2014

Seven Deadly Sins : #4 Blue the Color of Lust





Well yes this a steamy one for sure . It's desire in pleasures of the body . This isn't going to turn into a Jackie Collins novel my dears. I shall not discuss my lust think its a bit personal ( Wait for my memoir ) .  Lust can get you in to all sorts of situations. Humans sometimes cross the lines to get what they want. Lately I'm in lust of a pretty spring manicure. Yes that's a pleasure of the body that makes me happy these days.Did you know that each deadly sin has a color ?  They do so I complied a list of nail polish is the name inspired by lust or the color of lust. On a non related note a cow is the animal for lust. I will say no more on the animal association for we don't want to walk down that garden path.





Creative Commons License
Pop Trash Beauty by Tracey J Whitney is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

No comments:

Post a Comment