Monday, September 23, 2013

Red Carpet Ready




There is allot of pressure in HollyWood to look amazing on so many levels. I tend to love the folks that bend the rules a little bit. Wearing a completely different outfit then expected. So what exactly goes into getting a star ready for that famous walk . Lets take a look at brand involvement in this CNN video posted below. Even though they are covering the  BAFTA Awards. It gives you a look at how it all works. I was reading that preparation for these shows can start as early as 6 weeks ahead of the show. Stars going on juicing detoxes and diets. Also amping up the cardio in there work outs. Most swear off carbonated and alcoholic beverages prior to the show. Getting botox injections in there armpits to prevent unsightly sweat. I don't blame them when I read the fashion reviewers rip some of them apart in there articles and TV segments. I think award shows should have dressing themes like pajama night. Hope you enjoyed the Grammys this year.
I love it when stars take risks






















No comments:

Post a Comment