Monday, September 16, 2013

Random Sunday Night Thoughts

(poster at www.zazzle.com/badgirlart*)

My insomnia has returned with a vengeance. I had a super busy week just not the right time. I felt like the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland. I actually got a chance to hang out with some friends it was amazing when you can commiserate with a group of supportive women. I am sick of worrying about things . Though things run through my head at night. Will I be in a homeless shelter in two months if something major happens. Though I'm a survivor will ride this rollercoaster.  My mom looked at me today and said " Your so talented do so much , wish someone would pay you"  I was reflecting on a post I saw on facebook by Bad Girl Art . I really love this page and her work . Its real slightly irreverent  yet it her work keeps it real.

Immediately the age 18 popped in my head . I thought Id be married with 2 children living in a suburb of Boston. Would have a husband in a creative field . We would host fun theme parties .  I was going to be an international radio star . Eventually be a late night talk show host. ( I was 18 mind you when I envisioned this )

My life turned out completely different though I'm blessed with the many opportunities afforded to me from living outside of the box. I don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Though the surmounting stressors in my life have not relented . I have hope that things are going to be alright. In this journey I have decided to focus on the good things and people who have come from this. Will be armed with hope and determination to make each day my best. Knowing that I will give 110% be able to rest my head on my pillow knowing that. Never give up when times get tough. Keep fighting most of all keep growing from the challenges set fourth before you.  Make a list each day of what you are thankful for it helps .

No comments:

Post a Comment