Monday, September 2, 2013

NYC or Bust Adventure in the Making #NYFW




I apologize for my absence from the blog. Well it has finally happened I've hit rock bottom. My bank account is scary low. No job prospects in my immediate future. I've been doing everything I know how to do and nothing is sticking. I am on my last unemployment extension got nothing else to loose. I can't think of a better time to take a risk. A week from today I am headed to New York Fashion Week. I will take street style shots and talk to folks outside the Diane Von Furstenberg show. I cashed in my jar of change it equals enough for a bus ticket there and back. I have no idea what I am doing though have full confidence it will turn out well. I will take you with me. Live Tweeting , Vine , Facebook. I hope to meet some of you out there and learn baptism by fire. This week I am researching the best I can to get my ducks in a row. Next Sunday we will go to fashion week. So get your sassy shoes ready cause this freak show is going to NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment