Sunday, September 8, 2013

My Cat Bubba #NYFW

I was in my late 20s when this little ball of fur came into my life. I was living in Chattanooga TN in apartment all by myself. My friends would joke and say don't get a cat its all down hill from there. I remember doing laundry finding cat hair in the washer in our laundry room saying " So glad I don't have a pet anymore" Well two weeks later in a twist of fate I became the owner of a little ball of orange fur that I named Emerson, Fenway , Kujo yet I ended up looking at him saying your a Bubba. It had been a long time since I owned a cat. I loved having someone waiting for me when I got home at night. Sometimes I would stay in instead of going out and snuggle with Bubba on the couch watch movies. Its been ten years since this animated fluff ball has changed my life in all the good ways. I know your time is limited with a pet. Yet my vet said Cats can now live to 18-20 . Bubba got a bladder infection this week I thought he was near death. I layed by his cat bed and cried this happened at 1am in the morning an I had no way to get him to the emergency room. Though the next morning after vet visit antibiotics he is on the road to recovery. I was due to go to NYC on Sunday but due to a Vet bill. I'm not able to go so I decided that in the spirit of Pop Trash Beauty . I will have form of coverage for you to enjoy. Which I will post through the week. I have covered many events in my home due to live streams things such as that. My cat takes priority they say everything happens for a reason so maybe I wasn't meant to be in the city on that day. Though I will surely not disappoint I got some great stuff cooking so stay tuned. In my previous post I said NYC or Bust . So I guess its plan B time .

No comments:

Post a Comment