Monday, January 7, 2013

Art : How are Brain Sees Art ( Mona Lisa )


Mona Lisa by  Leonardo da Vinci  / Image via Wikipedia






One of my favorite bloggers on the The Huffington Post is  Talk Nerdy to Me by Cara Santa Maria .
I really liked this piece she did on Neuroscience and art , She talks to Harvard Universities Margaret Livingstone. I am an emotional art lover for certain,  I look at a painting it connects to me usually something at relates to my life experience. In the same token what I want in the future . I also like not only the beauty also art that is ugly and confuses to me its a sodku puzzle for my brain. Take a look at this video you'll never think of the Mona Lisa the same way . So what do you think is Art more about science and how your brain fires or emotion ?




No comments:

Post a Comment