Saturday, November 10, 2012

There is Voodoo in the Donuts

I really haven't eaten allot of donuts in the past two years. So I decided that the one time that you should indulge in a sweet treat is on vacation. Voodoo Donuts seemed to be the place to to break my donut exile. While on the way too Voodoo a latte at Stump Town Coffee seemed only fitting. What a fun day in Portland visit to the record store donuts and coffee its like a dream come true. Though when I got to Tucson my cousin Tam helped me get back on the veg and healthy wagon. Voodoo Donuts So what is the big deal about Voodoo donuts. There are allot of reasons why this quirky donut shop is so amazing. The fact they have a bacon maple donut is just one of them. You can get married there. Purchase some underwear.I enjoyed the pop cuture infused atmosphere. Pinball machines the friendly staff.While we were there a wedding took place the best man sporting a green mohawk to boot. There is a Walnut tree in the parking lot of the location we went too that was pelting us. Though we survived nothing keeps weary travelers from sugar I'm glad that they are 2000 miles away from me to be honest. My waist line is too. So if your in Portland check out Voodoo donuts.






















Stump Town Coffee 
We also had some really devine coffee while in Portland . I was in coffee heaven to say the least had to purchase a pound to bring home with me its now in the freezer for special occasions only. So here is a look at our visit to the famed Stump Town Coffee we know how much I loves the coffee 






No comments:

Post a Comment