Saturday, October 13, 2012

Through the Night ( Total Radio UK )






Sorry I've been away my beauties . I have been busy over at Total Radio UK  in my admin role. My boss asked me to host our show Through the Night ( 9 pm EST - 1 am EST )  . I had studied radio in college as much as tried couldn't break into the industry. A mentor of mine told me that I had talent but it was really at the end of the day luck over anything. Flash forward 15 years later I finally got a show. We have allot of fun on the show the music is upbeat and fun. The show is growing every week. I have to thank my boss for giving me this opportunity. Though I will admit my blog has been neglected while I'm finding the balance. I haven't gone anywhere . We have allot of exciting events planned as the station grows .  I really hope you can all come join me for Through the Night .







Ways to connect with Total Radio UK

Facebook  http://www.facebook.com/totalradio
Twitter : @totalradiouk
Web : xhttp://t.co/QZE4fQ9x






No comments:

Post a Comment