Sunday, August 26, 2012

Big Week for Pop Trash Beauty

We have a very big week coming up here at Pop Trash Beauty and Beyond. Side B Magazine has done a piece on this blog which will come out this week. I am over the moon excited and thank them for the opportunity. We also have some exciting news I just joined the team at Total Radio UK . Come by and like us on facebook. I am a  fan and member of the team.First mission was to help put together a fan requested 2 hour special of Duran Duran.( September 2 ,2012 on our facebook page)  If you are wondering if there was a geek out. Well but of course there was. Id like to thank my boss for the opportunity learning allot. My mother is pleased that I'm using my media training.  I will post The White Feather Foundation post this week. My model for the article won't let me flake on this one. Julian Lennon founded this wonderful foundation. You will be inspired and moved by this foundation. He has made the giving easy too. It has been allot of adjustment for me over the past two weeks. One foot in ( GMT )  one foot in ( EST ) . Though I love every minute of it . I wanted to touch base with all of you see how you have been?  Thank you always for your support . Without your love and support over the past few years non of this would have happened. Sending hugs and love to all of you. Will post a couple times this week . XOXO

4 comments:

  1. AHH always a pleasure to read your blogs and very happy for you with all the new projects. TOTAL RADIO UK is lucky to have you on board. I am really looking forward to read your article on The White Feather Foundation as you know it is close to my heart. This reminds me better work on another blog sometime soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Youre the model I was referring too in the post. Yes get cracking on a post . Your blog is looking fab. Thank you for your love and support X

      Delete
  2. wow congrats!! sounds like great things are happening for you!! so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you x you have been here over the past three years x We have worked very hard. Now this just means I got to work harder lol XOXOXOX Thank you MM

      Delete