Friday, September 14, 2012

10 minute blog post - Friday

We have been doing PTB rewind week here. I have needed a vacation from the blog just to collect my thoughts and get next weeks posts in order. I had my tooth finally extracted yesterday it hurt though at the point I was at very happy to see it go . I slept well last night . I have had allot on my mind most nights as change has shown up at more door step again. Instead of hiding I am welcoming it in and say well if your here have a coffee. The dolphins in the cove in Japan being murdered is really got me in a tail spin. I have been spreading the word but dont even understand how it is possible. We have to keep talking about things like this.You just never know where a tweet will land. I am also thinking about 9/11  a day we will never forget . I always take time during that day to remember those who lost there lives . It was the day that also changed our country forever.  Im ready to start my day looking forward to the weekend. So once again these little posts amaze me . How much you can say and what happens in 10 minutes . Was happy to share them with you . Next week got allot cooking so stay tuned in x

No comments:

Post a Comment