Tuesday, May 8, 2012

World Lupus Day :Butterfly Facepaint





This is a very special video . I hope you like it . Pledge your support for the Lupus Foundation . Moving closer everyday to removing the masks. May 10th is World Lupus Day   Join me and thousands of others who took the pledge to spread word

http://www.worldlupusday.org/pledge.html There still isn't allot uknown about Lupus. Lupus is hard to diagnose. The disease is best treated if caught early. Thats one of the many reasons the work the Lupus foundation does is so crucial.   Lets she'd the light on the Lupus . I took the pledge via Julian Lennon's Facebook page. I can't help it he posts really wonderful posts. He has a really intelligent humor and global awareness. That makes you believe indeed change is possible. Enjoy this video , Thank you so much for all your support beauties .








3 comments:

  1. Tracey
    Good Job on this video. I have a friend who is fighting Lupus. I can't wait for her to see it.
    I took the pledge!

    Karen ( Comment via email)

    ReplyDelete
  2. T
    So proud of you my little girl. You have always had such a compassion for others. I raised you to speak out. I see my little 8 year old marching on President Reagan in Washington. You understood why we were there which amazed me. You keep amazing me sweet heart :)

    love you
    Mom
    ( via email comment )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom
    Your email really shocked me in a good way. I totally know why you raised me in grass roots causes. Well having a nurse for a mom taught me compassion. I can't get over how cool it is too respond to a comment from you. We should discuss the posts that might freak you out at another time lol

    love you
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete