Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday Funny : Bad Lip Reading ( Music Parody- Gotye))





My friend posted this you tube on my facebook page. Said it made him think of me . Seriously I had tears in my eyes laughing . Behind these creations are an anonymous Texas video and music producer .

"In a Rolling Stone interview, the producer behind the Bad Lip Reading videos said that he first encountered the technique of lip reading when his mother, then in her 40s, lost her hearing due to unknown causes. While she excelled at lip reading, he was unable to pick up the skill despite trying: "I was terrible at it." ( via Wikipedia)  


They have branched out to do parodies on political figures , Though Id have to say that I like the music videos the best . Here is there most recent that was posted May 3,2012  featuring Australian singer Gotye's  hit "Somebody I used to Know feat Kimbra". The BLR verion is called" Kicked Your Monkey" . I've posted both videos for your pleasure. Thanks Richard for introducing this too me . 





1 comment: