Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Spoonful of Chanel ( Pastel Punk Cruise Show)


image via Twitter  



I almost feel like when we write about haute here on PTB. It would be compared to sneaking that spoonful of Nutella out of the jar at midnight. Honestly I've never been a fan of the body image issues that high fashion produces. Though I've always been in love with the artistry. I love too see where a designers imagination will go. You may love him or hate him yet you have to admit. Karl Largerfeild has one of the most brilliant imaginations. I've been watching youtubes of this show it even has quilted watering cans.Marie Antoninet inspired look , though I may see a dadaist muse peeking through. ( Kiki De Martparnasse ) I find myself drawn to spring shows because usually they don't have fur. I can actually enjoy them with out that gut wrenching feeling of horror.( Its hard to love fashion sometimes being animal rights )  I like the music the funky hair the french garden in Versailles . ( we all know how I adore french culture, the men wear scarfs)  So enjoy a little indulgence with me . I have the worst craving for pastel hair now.














No comments:

Post a Comment