Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Change ( VLOG ) Random Life Post





 I am sitting out on my screened in porch . The cat and I hang out there he lays at my feet . Feeling the night air blowing on my face it seems to bring peace. Nattering away on my computer to friends. This afternoon I took my 3 mile walk run today to happen upon a mural . I've noticed it before yet today it seemed to jump off the street at me . So I felt compelled to share it with you. This blog like me is going through some changes. I'm always grateful to my PTB faithful for seeing me through all of this. We have shared so much here.  Change is something I fought a longtime in my own life, yet it is necessary to bring fourth the new chapter. Fear kept me in the mediocre conformity of my own making. Which honestly I didn't realize I was doing. I thought I was pretty progressive, in some ways I was. In other ways not so much. I finally woke up to see things for they way they are even painful things. Sometimes things have to get difficult before they get better. When you survive you feel more alive then ever. If you're going through changes of epic proportions hold tight it will get better. I just had a feeling we all needed this , in a world of uncertainty. Know that having your eyes open will help , you navigate the most difficult of paths. I don't know where all this change is taking me. Though I am happy and willing to do the work to see it through.We will finish up the eye shadow code Friday. Till then ...




Sorry been forgetting the songs xo ( Thanks Peter for this link )

2 comments:

  1. Tracy
    I have a feeling that your giving up this blog? You seem too be trying to move it in a different direction. I say just do it. You jump back to safe topics. I know why you said it died a couple of posts back. If what or whom inspired you in the past doesn't its okay to break up. Though I'm sure they'd miss you. Even they know the nature of creativity. I suspect there may be a new inspiration. Those of us long time readers kinda see it. Maybe its time to move on..Your at your best when you have passion. This post is beautiful if you want to go in this direction with this blog do it.
    Tom ( via facebook )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom
    You have been a reader from the beginning. I don't really know to be honest. I have wanted to take it in another direction. Though I want to fuse its past with its future. If it makes any sense PTB needs to grow up a little. I suspect youre correct about the new edition to my inspiration.:-)( yeah my cousin said the same thing)I think it can all flow together nicely. lots of change :)

    xox
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete