Monday, April 9, 2012

Pop Culture : Bubba Attacks Peeptopia

I had to use this footage of Bubba inspecting the peeps in coachella. I promise on my velvet orchid lipstick that this is the last peep post till next year .Those of you who know how hard it is to get these days. So lets have a little fun. My cat has fan's who have watched him grow up via social media over the years. One year he received more Christmas cards then me. So this one is for all of Bubba's internet friends. It was an electric night all the peeps were rocking out to Duran Duran at Cochella . When in the Distance a large orange fur ball emerged . He transcended on the peeptopia striking fear in there marshmallow hearts.Even Duran Duran was powerless to escape Bubba's clutches .

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this post is fastidious, my sister is analyzing these kinds of things, so I
    am going to convey her.
    My site ; soft rock music

    ReplyDelete