Sunday, April 8, 2012

Peep Art : Peeps in the Heat of Coachella

Ana Peeptronic


I embarked on peep art adventure . Well this has been truly a learning process. I painted all the peeps a couple of weeks ago. They cracked looking zombie like which maybe good for another art project. So Easter eve I was up making hat masks , scarf, trainers , for little marshmallow bunnies. I vlogged my process the good bad and the ugly. Id like to apologize to Roger Taylor for his peep really was hard to craft. Here is the finished product and the performance that inspired me.
I really somehow sound like a weird disc jockey from the 80's on these VLOG

2 comments:

  1. So cute, I love it! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all a job well done. I think Roger Taylor may forgive you. You are suck a geek and I love it !

    ReplyDelete