Friday, April 13, 2012

New Moon On Monday Co blog


This a New Moon on Monday Inspired look
I did over a year ago 






How to get the  I was thinking of the concept of everything isn't what it seems. I was inspired by the ring master in the video who speaks in french as Simon looks on. I wanted to give the look a french feel and also mime like.



In any two faced look you want to do double the amounts of makeup on one side of the face . Taking a piece of Cardboard to block out the half your not working on will help.  I went heavy on the eye makeup and red on the lip as if to be a mime. Everyone has two sides it isn't always written all over there face.

Duran Duran's hair of that era was indeed big . They have said in interviews allot of there early hair and makeup were taught to them by there girlfriends. Everything was bigger in the 80's . Here is a famous chart showing us the evolution of Duran Duran's hair . Thanks for coming over to Pop Trash Beauty from our friends at Strange Horizons . Proudly part of the order of the Bloggerati

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I may have to go watch that video it's been a long time.

    ReplyDelete