Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pop Trash Talk : Being Normal





Today I got some really good news. For four months I've been struggling with diverticulitis. I have had 3 courses of anti botics one hospital stay. Today I got a colonoscopy that gave me good news . The infection was gone. I have not been able to go to bed without worrying if Id wake up for four months. Tonight I will sleep like a baby. Knowing at I am on my way to good health. I did this post below while I was in the hospital in December. Even though my diet is restricted energy level is not 100% . I'm on my way to normal. Which is weird because I never wanted to be normal. Thanks for all the love and concern. Now we need to get some madcap blogging on ! Love you all . So if you ever have to stay over in the hospital. Ive reviewed the products for you. I hope none of you ever have to be there. The pics below are from December.
I have to say the lotion worked well
with a light lavender scent.
The mouth wash was fresh and minty
The deodorant  worked  that's all I'm saying

The arm bling was quite trendy it seemed
everyone was wearing them.

Yes this is gorgeous its called
3am and they want more blood.
I was puffy from the IV fluids . 

Somehow this made me laugh everyday.  I had three of them in the bathroom at every turn.
Im thinking JELLO MOLD



Of course music is healing. This was my Duran Duran song that helped me push through. On days I didnt think I could get out of my bed.

5 comments:

  1. Tracey
    You needed something nice to happen. You push push push to keep going. Finally my love you have a bright spot in your life. Sleep well tonight let you know , I will sleep well tonight knowing my vibrant beautiful girl is feeling better.

    Auntie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you Auntie OXOXOX Thanks for everything:) I didn't know you read my blog yay! xoxo

      Delete
  2. so glad the ordeal has ended ,. and a Duran Duran to go with, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too ! umm you know I gots to always throw in a DD tune LOL xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww so sorry to hear about your troubles love. hope you're feeling a lot better, sending good thoughts your way!! the first photo of you is so cute!

    ReplyDelete