Sunday, March 11, 2012

I'm not Felini ( my first youtube video bloppers)




One of my biggest blogging dreams came true. Duran Duran tweeting and Facebook posting our blog post on concert fashion fun. I want to thank them once again for this. Well then what do I could I possibly do to eclipse this. Nothing then I thought finally do a youtube makeup video. I've attempted this before yet I hated watching myself. I have received so many wonderful emails telling me this blog inspires you to step out of your comfort zone. So I decided that I needed too.  Walk the walk and talk the talk . So before I premiere it in the next post this week . Let me show you the behind the scenes look at my bloppers . I am taking from the two first videos I " TRIED " to do after reviewing them . I realized I talk way too much. I am doing a tutorial no coming over your house for a cup of coffee and gab session. My eyes are uneven due to nerves so today I took a deep breath did much better. I will post it later this week. Well if you need a good laugh go ahead. If at first you dont succeed try try again ..

This was attempt 2 from the super blog post I did with Lauren Castle

2 comments:

  1. very sweet and it is about stepping away from your comfort zone

    all or nothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey so proud of you. All your hard work is paying off. Keep it up ! Duran Duran finally knows who you are! Maybe they will have you be an on tour style corespondent.

    ReplyDelete